Re: Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison?
Author: almo
Date: 01-02-2009 - 23:21

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Mr. X wants satisfaction?

I encourage him to do the same trip in a jet next time. He will add the cramped quarters and lack of flavour in the Chicken Kiev among the wait at the airport, and rude security.

What a moron. Seriously.

I travelled through Montreal's vast Bonaventure Complex, and it's a massive station that branches out to all points of the city via the underground network. The underground "city" in Montreal is the largest of it's type in the world. It connects eight or nine subway stations with walkways, and pretty much all the downtown highrises are further entangled in it's web. You can do anything from shop at three of the connecting shopping malls, head to class at some post-secondary landmark universities and colleges, go to the movies, see a hockey game, or surface somewhere on the streets to see boutique shops and more shopping.

I work in the "People industry", and I can see a pattern about this letter.

It's quite simple.
This guy never really wanted to go on this trip, and found a way to complain about everything aside from throwing a full-body tantrum on the train platform. I would have treated the guy like a four-year-old if it was my train. Give him some juice and cookies......

I can tell when my customers are less than motivated to do something, and I have to try and sell them the stuff to do it. Maybe a weekend project. Maybe something to do - but there's a game on! Maybe their spouce has been asking for the thing to be done for a long time and there was a fight not long before I greet them.

: The biggest complaint of 2008 :

I've been waiting for fifteen minutes!
It's really been four minutes, cause I saw you come in.

Hope VIA gives 'em nothing.

almo

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison? Floyd Smoot 01-01-2009 - 17:21
  Re: Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison? E-9 01-02-2009 - 08:18
  Re: Travel or Travail T Judah 01-02-2009 - 14:22
  Re: Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison? Scott Schiechl 01-02-2009 - 14:40
  Re: Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison? unk diego 01-02-2009 - 16:23
  Re: Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison? M. Harris 01-02-2009 - 16:55
  Re: Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison? Steven D. Johnson 01-02-2009 - 22:32
  Re: Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison? almo 01-02-2009 - 23:21
  Re: Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison? Ceedeeuu 02-20-2009 - 09:24
  Re: Amtrak or VIA RAIL CANANDA -- Choose Your Poison? Ceedeeuu 02-20-2009 - 09:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com