Re: No Feds on "scene" at the press conference, and no real questions for the cops???
Author: BOB2
Date: 12-24-2020 - 16:15

Having been around a few of these, what I noticed was a lack of Feds, not EPA, not FBI, not even RRA or NTSB at this press conference... Also no real questions for LE on causes...

So, I haven't noticed any of the more conspiratorial "internet" theories going anywhere, unless something fairly new has come up?

So, the laws of probability would likely tend to a more mundane cause, like maybe even, just a lot of rain... There will be an investigation and if anything weird shows up, it will make news... If not, there will be folks on here who will likely let us all know.

I'm just glad the RR's have ignored things like regulators being okay with shipping fracking oil that hasn't been degassed. And, the cars seemed to hold up, so it's just some burning oil, and not exploding oil, limited to only a small number of actually ruptured/leaking cars, from what I can see...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  FBI on the scene of the Custer, WA oil train derailment Beartooth Bob 12-23-2020 - 08:49
  Re: FBI on the scene of the Custer, WA oil train derailment? BOB2 12-23-2020 - 11:20
  Re: FBI on the scene of the Custer, WA oil train derailment Eddie 12-23-2020 - 11:32
  Re: FBI on the scene of the Custer, WA oil train derailment Beartooth Bob 12-23-2020 - 11:37
  Re: FBI on the scene of the Custer, WA oil train derailment BOB69 12-24-2020 - 12:20
  Re: No Feds on "scene" at the press conference, and no real questions for the cops??? BOB2 12-24-2020 - 16:15
  Re: No Feds on "scene" at the press conference, and no real questions for the cops??? You're welcome 12-24-2020 - 18:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com