Re: Dumbarton Corridor update-and Ardenwood
Author: FUD
Date: 01-10-2021 - 13:11

A little more on Ardenwood. It's coming from this study: South Bay Connect. This project is in the environmental document stage of work. I don't remember if it was from the project documents or elsewhere, but I seem to recall something about needing to get off the current route because UP needs it for more freight traffic...

I'm not happy with the strange routing needed to use the Dumbarton rail bridge and the Ardenwood station. And it's funny to see a comment on the Dumbarton page OPRRMS linked about "happy that they're connecting with BART" -- nothing I see on that page or the maps suggests a BART connection, by light rail or otherwise. Yes, needs more thought, and Cap Corridor needs to come to a meeting of the minds about routes and station locations with the Dumbarton scheme.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Dumbarton Corridor update OPRRMS 01-06-2021 - 13:43
  Re: Dumbarton Corridor update J Mann 01-07-2021 - 15:26
  Re: Dumbarton Corridor update Billy Balkans 01-07-2021 - 16:09
  Re: Dumbarton Corridor update-Thanks.... Lots of concerns with this study.... BOB2 01-10-2021 - 09:33
  Re: Dumbarton Corridor update-Thanks.... Lots of concerns with this study.... FUD 01-10-2021 - 13:00
  Re: Dumbarton Corridor update-and Ardenwood FUD 01-10-2021 - 13:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com