SAn Luis Rio Grande Auction
Author: Ed the Turd
Date: 04-16-2021 - 12:43

INVESTORS WANTED
Send checks and wire transfers payable to CASH only to ed@ellis.global and call me with any questions at 312 545 7245

While there is a bid for SLRG, we are certain that Mike McConn-job and good old EEE (that be me) will pool our vast savings from years of drawing outrageous salaries and a few other morons like us to invest in and reopen the passenger service once se buy back the railroad.

There is a stalking horse bid for $7.5 million plus assumed liabilities from Midwest & Bluegrass Rail, which currently operates four short lines: the Chesapeake & Indiana, Vermillion Valley, Youngstown & Southeastern, and Camp Chase Railway.

At that price, creditors should see about 50 cents on the dollar after the trustee depletes the cash drawer.

The Midwest & Bluegrass offer is for the rail line, related structure, all locomotives (of which there are none) and other rolling stock, operating contracts such as trackage rights agreements, the name “San Luis & Rio Grande Railroad, Inc.” and other intellectual property (EEE intlectual property is the guide book on how to rip off peolpe while wearing a stupid hat)and other facets of the railroad.

The offer calls for the bankruptcy trustee to file for an abandonment exemption with both the court and Surface Transportation Board for the westernmost 29 miles of the railroad, west of Monte Vista, Colo. This means no more storage cars and no more storage car revenue.

The new owners will not honor the union agreement so expect lower wages fellows. And they will be interviewing applicants for all jobs-and hope as I do that they cull out the last of the EEE morons and the McConn-job loayalist.

McCon-job may need to file a personal injury claim AGAIN to get some money as he will be out of a job.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SAn Luis Rio Grande Auction Ed the Turd 04-16-2021 - 12:43
  Did EE pay the IRS yet? Nixon 04-16-2021 - 13:26
  I want a refund!!! (Polar Express was terrible) Karen in Santa Cruz 04-16-2021 - 20:32

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com