I want a refund!!! (Polar Express was terrible)
Author: Karen in Santa Cruz
Date: 04-16-2021 - 20:32

I rode the Polar Express in 2016. Really disappointed! I want a full refund from Iowa Pacific!

There were no Christmas lights. The train was in bad shape, so was the crew. Dirty clothes, bad mood. The Santa didn't look at the children, just gave out a bell and ran. He didn't even stop for a picture.

The experience is not what was described or portrayed on their website. For those familiar with the book, there is no hobo, and no dancing hot chocolate actors. The staff were not even dressed as they handed out the cocoa.

The hot chocolate was terrible. The cookie was a small regular chocolate chip cookie like you get from a vending machine.

So, we got the basic seats, which were not cheap--$55 per person! So for 3 people it was over $165 with taxes. First of all, the train is old and run down. Not old like "vintage," just old and gross.

Here is a video of me after I got off the train. The cops were called. I was pretty upset.

My video: High Pitched Screaming Karen

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SAn Luis Rio Grande Auction Ed the Turd 04-16-2021 - 12:43
  Did EE pay the IRS yet? Nixon 04-16-2021 - 13:26
  I want a refund!!! (Polar Express was terrible) Karen in Santa Cruz 04-16-2021 - 20:32

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com