Responding to the Wackos in Bulk
Author: Trigger
Date: 11-16-2021 - 22:01

They are all the same nut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trigger is the Lib Troll of Many Names playing another character

And your evidence for proving this is? Oh, that's right. You don't have any. We're supposed to just take your word for it.

> You may be the saddest loser I've ever run across in my long life.

The operative words are "may be". Then again, I may not be. So, I'm supposedly a "loser" by re-posting videos from the popular website "Libs of Tik Tok on Twitter", a website that showcases just how idiotic so many liberals are that it's one of the most-watched sites on the Internet. Donald Trump Jr. has mentioned it and it's where he gets a lot of his material when he wants to illustrate just how twisted and ucked-fay up-yay liberals and leftists are. You can be assured that none of those idiots in any of those videos showcased on "Libs of Tik Tok on Twitter" voted for Trump.

I think the REAL reason why you and the other respondents here are so bent out of shape is because (A.) liberals are idiots and make themselves look like idiots on the Internet by posting ridiculous videos of themselves, (B.) I "mine" those videos and showcase them here, adding some rail content as applicable and (c.) that then drives all of you batty because the videos show that you can't deny how ucked-fay up-yay you and your fellow libtards are. A bright spotlight is shown on the harsh reality and it freaks you guys out.

Tim Wrote:
> Bob2 BoOB2 and Trigger are uneducated and lowbrow. OneMarketPlaza appears educated and lowbrow.

So why do you entertain yourself reading all this material coming from such supposedly "uneducated" and "lowbrow" individuals? Do you not have anything better to do? Wasn't there a strategy that was discussed at one point where everyone was going to ignore me and not make responding posts to my posts?

Yeah, that got off the ground about as well as a lead balloon. Keep on trying. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

> All are trolls, but they don’t seem to be the same author. Likely, many authors.

Why all the concern? What difference does it make whether or not it's one person or fifty persons?

There's a good chance that you're one of the "Lib Trolls of Many Names" but I don't obsess over it or lose sleep over it.

Get a life.

Hutch 7.62 Wrote:
Maybe they are all Keith?

And maybe they're not.

> He has incentive to not be "out" publicly due to his various legal issues.

Should we speculate, also, on when the Second Coming of Christ will take place? I mean, since we're so heavily into speculating.

> It's hard to think he had a enough will power to quit AP outright.

Just like it's hard to think that YOU might have a enough will power to quit AP outright. Talk about the pot calling the kettle "black".

Ub Iwerks Wrote:
> Trigger is as full of s#@t as a christmas goose.

"Christmas" should be capitalized. But you're probably an atheist.

And how much s#@t would that be? I would think the Festivus Hippopotamus would have more s#@t. Is this just a competition to see which living creature has the most s#@t? That's kinda sick, don't you think? Oh well, coming from you, should we be surprised?

Hey, since you're into s#@t and probably enjoy looking at it, have you seen all the weird and perverse things that take place at the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco? There's a whole bunch of gay dudes and they perform all sorts of perverted acts, right out in full view of the public. To get an inkling of what I'm talking about, set your GOOGLE searches up so that you can pull up uncensored images and use "Folsom Street Fair" as key words. You will be shocked. Yes, even YOU.

[ugc.kn3.net]

Did you ever see this video by a teen named "Soph" where she really lays in on the LGBTQ-XYZ-123 community? Her video hits the nail so squarely on the head that her video keeps getting censored on the Internet but then it pops up again a few days later, hosted by another individual who still believes in that obsolete concept known as "Freedom of Speech". She and her family even received some death threats because of this video, because we all know that, just like Netflix employees, the LGBTQ-XYZ-123 community sometimes has a horrendous problem with diverse opinions.

[www.bitchute.com]

*Authenticity link*

[youtu.be]

^ This is a really, REALLY good one. It shows why there's a whole generation of young people who hate the U.S.A. They've all been indoctrinated and brainwashed by the teachings of Howard Zinn, a communist.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The Importance of Having Sleeping Car Space Available as an Alternative to Coach Trigger 11-16-2021 - 13:12
  Re: The Importance of Having Sleeping Car Space Available as an Alternative to Coach Trigger 11-16-2021 - 14:22
  Trigger is the Lib Troll of Many Names playing another character They are all the same nut 11-16-2021 - 15:47
  Appears to be more than one troll Tim 11-16-2021 - 19:37
  Re: Appears to be more than one troll Hutch 7.62 11-16-2021 - 19:58
  Re: Appears to be more than one troll Ub Iwerks 11-16-2021 - 20:08
  Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Trigger 11-16-2021 - 22:01
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Discussion Bored 11-16-2021 - 22:23
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Wow! 11-16-2021 - 22:29
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Hutch 7.62 11-16-2021 - 22:49
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk The ghost of Timothy Leary 11-16-2021 - 22:55
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Trigger 11-16-2021 - 23:51
  Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Trigger 11-17-2021 - 00:35
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II You forgot to post your theme song 11-17-2021 - 01:24
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Hey Trigger 11-17-2021 - 05:25
  Meet Your New Liberal Travel Companions! Trigger 11-17-2021 - 07:08
  Re: Meet Your New Liberal Travel Companions! Wants to know 11-17-2021 - 08:02
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Discussion Bored 11-17-2021 - 12:03
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II K Endwahl 11-17-2021 - 19:45
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Trigger 11-17-2021 - 21:51
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Trigger 11-17-2021 - 22:04
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Discussion Bored 11-17-2021 - 22:30
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Trigger 11-18-2021 - 08:18
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Discussion Bored 11-18-2021 - 11:50
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Tim 11-17-2021 - 07:33
  Looks Like Somebody Got "Triggered" Trigger 11-17-2021 - 08:06
  Re: Looks Like Somebody Got "Triggered" Trigger 11-17-2021 - 08:15
  Re: Looks Like Somebody Got "Triggered" Bob2 11-17-2021 - 08:17
  Re: Looks Like Somebody Got "Triggered" Trigger 11-17-2021 - 22:37
  Trigger = right-wing woketard, Karen Nancy-Boy-Pelosi Trigger 11-17-2021 - 23:39

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com