Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II
Author: Trigger
Date: 11-17-2021 - 00:35

Discussion Bored Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> the LGBTQ-XYZ-123 community sometimes has a horrendous problem with diverse opinions.

> And you alt-right conspiracy disinformationists don't have the same, if not worse, problem? Yah, rrrrrrright. Why then are all those relatively moderate and sane GOP pols been getting death threats?

Those "death threats" could be "false flags". Prove otherwise. Look at all the Jusse Smollett-style hate crimes that, upon later investigation, turn out to be churned up by the victims themselves.

[www.newsweek.com]

[youtu.be]

Show me some videos of people on my side of the fence getting physically violent, like this Netflix employee who was "triggered" over a protest sign that said "We Like Dave". And how about those BLM people who have no problem beating the crap out of gays, provided they're CONSERVATIVE gays.

[youtu.be]

^ the physical violence and felony destruction begins at the 2:50 mark.

[video.foxnews.com]

[video.foxnews.com]

Wow! Wrote:
> Triggy baby, you're really off your nut tonight.

And that's one of the lamest responses I've ever read. NOT ONE attempt on your part to specifically address the contents of what I posted. At least "Discussion Bored" made an effort in that regard; his was not quite as lame as yours.

Try again. Better luck next time!

Hutch 7.62 Wrote:
> All that verbal diaherra yet you didn't deny any of the comments directed towards you.

Why respond to a whole bunch of insults? Just for a change of pace, let's discuss the idiot who was going around with blood dripping down his/her legs, going around asking people for a Midol. (depicted in that "Libs of Tik Tok on Twitter" video). What's that you say? You want to, once again, skirt around a discussion of that because it would be impossible to defend what that liberal idiot was doing? You're as evasive as these pro-abortion women who refused to answer questions by Louisiana Congressman Mike Johnson. Your response is as absurd as the testimony of that witness who said Johnson was inciting "violence and harassment".

[sp.rmbl.ws]

> Straight out of the LBJ playbook, call them pig f u c k e r s and make them deny it. Pretty weak and lame.

Let me know when you want to forego the slinging of insults and want to discuss the idiots depicted in the "Libs of Tik Tok on Twitter" videos. Here's another one that was just posted today. Let's talk about this idiot who's trying to "normalize" pedophilia:

[twitter.com]

The ghost of Timothy Leary Wrote:
> Sounds like Trigger's taking a "bad trip."

Oh, look! Another lame-a$$ response that skirts around the specifics of what I present. Let's talk about Professor Allyn Walker who teaches at Old Dominion and who wants to normalize child molestation. I'm sure he's a liberal and leftist -- just like you.

[www.louderwithcrowder.com]

A Fraudster Pretending to be Trigger Wrote:
I inadvertently overlooked including this *Authenticity link*.

Ah, yes. The old reliable. Posting a link, for about the fiftieth time, leading to some goofy website where it's entitled

[OC] EYE STRAIN WARNING | YOU'RE AN IDIOT | ANIMATION MEME

Is this is the best you can do? I mean, REALLY? If that's the only thing you can bring to the table, it just reinforces what I've been saying all along. You people are desperate and you're really having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with something . . . ANYTHING.

Nice try. Better luck next time. At least "Discussion Bored" made a better effort. I'll give him that.

*Authenticity links*

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[twitter.com]

[thepostmillennial.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The Importance of Having Sleeping Car Space Available as an Alternative to Coach Trigger 11-16-2021 - 13:12
  Re: The Importance of Having Sleeping Car Space Available as an Alternative to Coach Trigger 11-16-2021 - 14:22
  Trigger is the Lib Troll of Many Names playing another character They are all the same nut 11-16-2021 - 15:47
  Appears to be more than one troll Tim 11-16-2021 - 19:37
  Re: Appears to be more than one troll Hutch 7.62 11-16-2021 - 19:58
  Re: Appears to be more than one troll Ub Iwerks 11-16-2021 - 20:08
  Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Trigger 11-16-2021 - 22:01
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Discussion Bored 11-16-2021 - 22:23
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Wow! 11-16-2021 - 22:29
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Hutch 7.62 11-16-2021 - 22:49
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk The ghost of Timothy Leary 11-16-2021 - 22:55
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Trigger 11-16-2021 - 23:51
  Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Trigger 11-17-2021 - 00:35
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II You forgot to post your theme song 11-17-2021 - 01:24
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Hey Trigger 11-17-2021 - 05:25
  Meet Your New Liberal Travel Companions! Trigger 11-17-2021 - 07:08
  Re: Meet Your New Liberal Travel Companions! Wants to know 11-17-2021 - 08:02
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Discussion Bored 11-17-2021 - 12:03
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II K Endwahl 11-17-2021 - 19:45
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Trigger 11-17-2021 - 21:51
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Trigger 11-17-2021 - 22:04
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Discussion Bored 11-17-2021 - 22:30
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Trigger 11-18-2021 - 08:18
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Volume II Discussion Bored 11-18-2021 - 11:50
  Re: Responding to the Wackos in Bulk Tim 11-17-2021 - 07:33
  Looks Like Somebody Got "Triggered" Trigger 11-17-2021 - 08:06
  Re: Looks Like Somebody Got "Triggered" Trigger 11-17-2021 - 08:15
  Re: Looks Like Somebody Got "Triggered" Bob2 11-17-2021 - 08:17
  Re: Looks Like Somebody Got "Triggered" Trigger 11-17-2021 - 22:37
  Trigger = right-wing woketard, Karen Nancy-Boy-Pelosi Trigger 11-17-2021 - 23:39

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com