Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it"
Author: Citizen Foamer Cop
Date: 03-07-2023 - 08:53

Phat Phoamer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, but I am qualified to trespass because I wear
> PPE and carry a scanner. I don't step on the
> railhead and don't put my hands and feet between
> crush points. Bums and taggers don't know any of
> this. So it's OK for me.

When you see hippie kids train hopping, do you call local law enforcement?

"Garbage Riders!" -
[www.railpictures.net]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" trezpaz iz ok if u have camera 03-06-2023 - 17:25
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" 582 03-06-2023 - 19:48
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" Phat Phoamer 03-07-2023 - 08:44
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" Citizen Foamer Cop 03-07-2023 - 08:53
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" Phat Phoamer 03-07-2023 - 13:35
  Re: Foamrz - "Graffiti is illegal and destroying property. Jail them!" Also Foamrz - "If they put a fence on this overpass we'll cut a hole in it" fonz 03-07-2023 - 14:25

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com