Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail
Author: CTOMN
Date: 03-13-2023 - 12:20

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> Wolf attended Yale University, receiving her Bachelor of Arts in English literature in 1984. From 1985 to 1987, she was a Rhodes Scholar at New College, Oxford.

> So what? It's not the first incidence of supposedly "highly educated individuals" being suckered by con artists.

So you're saying that higher education has little or no value because people can still be bamboozled? Interesting. Tell that to the people who are currently paying off hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loan debt and haven't yet convinced the taxpayers to pick up the tab.

In my earlier post, I forgot to include this about Naomi wolf:

Wolf ultimately returned to Oxford, completing her Doctor of Philosophy degree in English literature in 2015. Her thesis, supervised by Stefano Evangelista of Trinity College, formed the basis for her 2019 book Outrages: Sex, Censorship, and the Criminalization of Love.

Wolf was involved in Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election bid, brainstorming with the president's team about ways to reach female voters. Hired by Dick Morris, she wanted Morris to promote Clinton as "The Good Father", and a protector of "the American house". She met with him every few weeks for nearly a year, Morris wrote in his book about the campaign, Behind the Oval Office. Wolf managed to "persuade me to pursue school uniforms, tax breaks for adoption, simpler cross-racial adoption laws and more workplace flexibility." The advice she gave was without payment, Morris said in November 1999, as Wolf was fearful the knowledge of her involvement in the campaign might have negative consequences for Clinton.

During Al Gore's bid for the presidency in the 2000 election, Wolf was hired to work as a consultant. Wolf's ideas and participation in the Gore campaign generated considerable media coverage. According to a report by Michael Duffy and Karen Tumulty in Time, Wolf was paid a salary of $15,000 (by November 1999, $5,000) per month "in exchange for advice on everything from how to win the women's vote to shirt-and-tie combinations."

So are you saying that Naomi Wolf is just a dumb broad? I asked you that in my earlier post and, of course, you avoided answering the question -- your forte. What's YOUR educational background?

Have you noticed that Tulsi Gabbard is pretty much disgusted with the Democrat Party as well? It reminds me of when women and children were climbing into the life boats on the Titanic. You'll probably be still be in a state of denial when the water starts swirling around your feet.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail CTOMN 03-13-2023 - 09:17
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail I'ma M'gaga 03-13-2023 - 10:45
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail Unknown 03-13-2023 - 11:06
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail CTOMN 03-13-2023 - 11:09
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail I'ma M'gaga 03-13-2023 - 11:52
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail CTOMN 03-13-2023 - 12:20
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail I'ma M'gaga 03-13-2023 - 12:39
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail CTOMN 03-13-2023 - 13:23
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail I'ma M'gaga 03-13-2023 - 14:10
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail CTOMN 03-13-2023 - 14:24
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail I'ma M'gaga 03-13-2023 - 17:37
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail CTOMN 03-13-2023 - 18:26
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail I'ma M'gaga 03-13-2023 - 18:52
  Re: Come see what the idiots on Trainorders are saying! Toad Clark 03-13-2023 - 19:47
  Re: Come see what the idiots on Trainorders are saying! MCL 03-14-2023 - 10:36
  Re: Come see what the idiots on Trainorders are saying! I'ma M'gaga 03-14-2023 - 10:55
  Re: Come see what the idiots on Trainorders are saying! I'ma M'gaga 03-14-2023 - 11:11
  Re: Come see what the idiots on Trainorders are saying! Handle thief 03-14-2023 - 11:40
  I see Trigger and ima idiot mgogo trolls are at it again. The real bob2 03-14-2023 - 13:43
  Re: When Noted Authors and Celebrities Travel by Rail CTOMN 03-13-2023 - 19:59

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com