Re: One less mentally ill person to worry about.... Unless Nancy does something self destructive...?
Author: BOB2
Date: 05-25-2023 - 16:09

Seth Dickens (AKA Nancy posing as someone else over and over on meth and adding the really coll bit at the bottom) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> > It's good to know that a doped up mentally ill
> > methhead troll like you will not be on the
> trains
> > Nancy....
> >
> > One less piece of trash for the Sheriff's to
> deal
> > with....And I hope he gets on the tracks and
> commits train suicide
>

> STOP MESSING WITH BOB2

Oh Nancy, I sure hope you don't try anything desperate like that...

Nice try to add that to my statement above, to my previous post, by a mentally ill sociopathic pervert who gets off trolling a train chat board high on methedrine like you...

I sure hope it is not something you'd consider in your dope addled mentally ill condition...

Not thst a lot of folks would probably care much at this point... I was just raised different than s sick perv like you, to pray for poor sick folks like you....

So be safe and don't be smoking meth on the trains Nancy...

If you do feel like doing something like that, you should really call the mental health hotline Nancy....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Meahwhile for those on AP who actually like trains, and want to take a free train rides.... BOB2 05-23-2023 - 10:51
  Re: Meahwhile for those on AP who actually like trains, and want to take a free train rides.... BOB2 05-23-2023 - 17:35
  Re: Meahwhile the pervert troll is posing as BOB2 again on methedrine, even after David cut his other mentally ill crap earlier.... BOB2 05-23-2023 - 19:52
  Re: Meahwhile the pervert troll is posing as BOB2 again on methedrine, even after David cut his other mentally ill crap earlier.... Mike 05-23-2023 - 21:55
  Re: Meahwhile the pervert troll is posing as BOB2 again on methedrine, even after David cut his other mentally ill crap earlier.... Michael Jarels 05-24-2023 - 16:20
  Re: Meahwhile the pervert troll is posing as BOB2 again on methedrine, even after David cut his other mentally ill crap earlier.... Wokess Monster 05-25-2023 - 09:35
  Re: Meahwhile the pervert troll is posing as BOB2 again on methedrine, even after David cut his other mentally ill crap earlier.... MOP Johnson 05-25-2023 - 13:17
  Re: Meahwhile for those on AP who actually like trains, and want to take a free train rides.... Tony 05-25-2023 - 07:22
  Re: Nancy has promised to stay off of the trains... One less mentally ill person to worry about.... BOB2 05-25-2023 - 08:14
  Re: Nancy has promised to stay off of the trains... One less mentally ill person to worry about.... Seth Dickens 05-25-2023 - 13:19
  Re: One less mentally ill person to worry about.... Unless Nancy does something self destructive...? BOB2 05-25-2023 - 16:09
  Re: One less mentally ill person to worry about.... Unless Nancy does something self destructive...? BLOB222 05-26-2023 - 15:44
  Re: Snowflakes are melting tears over it.... My Bad! BOB2 05-26-2023 - 17:31

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com