The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug
Author: Carlos Danger
Date: 12-05-2023 - 03:37

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> It's time for you to stop getting all your news from "Morning Joe" and "The View".

> I don't look at these sites. The links you posted are modern versions of what was called the sensationalistic "yellow press" 100 years ago (breitbart? get real, it was discredited as a republican't disinformation site years ago). They are no different than triggy-baby's "insecurity links".

Since you're so quick to badmouth Breitbart or Fox News, let's take a stroll down memory lane and review some of the more noteworthy times that your more conventional news sources were peeing on our legs and trying to convince us that it was raining . . .

So, tell me, in lieu of Fox News and Breitbart, should I get my news from NBC and Brian Williams?

[people.com]

Or should I get my news from ABC?

[www.thewrap.com]

Or should I get my news from NBC?

[www.motorbiscuit.com]

Or should I get my news from CBS?

[www.pbs.org]

Yeah, these sources have such stellar reputations. I'll stick to Fox News and Brietbart, wise-ass. You can continue to be misled by YOUR sources.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Morning News 11-29-2023 - 12:55
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Dr Zarkoff 11-29-2023 - 14:26
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Strategic destruction 11-29-2023 - 16:56
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings theconductor 11-29-2023 - 17:17
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Dr Zarkoff 11-29-2023 - 20:27
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Carlos Danger 11-30-2023 - 01:37
  NY - Army vet & elderly kicked out of nursing homes to make room for illegal train riding illegal aliens Mo inconvenient news 2 ignore 11-30-2023 - 08:27
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings I'ma M'gaga 11-30-2023 - 11:34
  The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug Carlos Danger 12-05-2023 - 03:37
  Re: The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug I'ma M'gaga 12-05-2023 - 11:03
  Re: The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug Carlos Danger 12-05-2023 - 19:04
  Re: The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug BOB2 12-05-2023 - 20:00
  Re: The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug I'ma M'gaga 12-05-2023 - 20:16
  Re: LMAO.... BOB2 11-30-2023 - 11:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com