Re: The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug
Author: Carlos Danger
Date: 12-05-2023 - 19:04

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> So, tell me, in lieu of Fox News and Breitbart, should I get my news from NBC and Brian Williams?

> Let's see now. Faux news lost a very large lawsuit (>tens of million$),

They didn't "lose" anything. They "settled" --- just like CNN did, for who-knows-how-many-millions, over the Nick Sandmann debacle:

[ak2.rmbl.ws]

[ak2.rmbl.ws]

> Tucker Carlson has admitted lying on the air.

Show me your source. And even if he did, Fox did him a favor by letting him go. He's doing better than ever on X. Megan Kelly is doing just fine on her own podcast. What is Brian Stelter doing these days? Living in mommie's basement like Keith Olbermann?

> Sean Hannity has been caught lying several times.

Show me your source.

> PBS has a good reputation if only because it is non-profit.

Of course you would like PBS. It's as far left as Angela Davis and Randi Weingarten.

> The rest of your links are little more than triggy-baby insecurity links which pander to your feelings of inferiority.

So let me see if I understand this. When Brian Willaims, Brian Ross, Dan Rather and the NBC Dateline producer who did the false story on the exploding gas tanks all get time on the ground for their dishonesty and deceitful reporting, you ignore all of that and say those are just "triggy-baby insecurity links which pander to ... feelings of inferiority."

Man, you really are a piece of work. There's no hope for you.

>> I'll stick to Fox News and Brietbart, wise-ass.

> So you admit you like to be lied to. Figures.

If you watch PBS and listen to NPR, you like being lied to. It also shows you like being fed left-slanted propaganda.

[www.poynter.org]

[www.cartoonbrew.com]

>> You can continue to be misled by YOUR sources.

> PBS,

See above.

> DW,

What's this? Daily Wire? If so, we can agree on something.

> France24,

Leans to the left as much as the country and society.

> and a very small selection youtube posters who have proved to be reliable, to name a few.

Some people reject anything coming from YouTube as quickly and completely as they reject anything coming from Fox News. They totally ignore the subject matter being discussed and obsess solely on the source.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Morning News 11-29-2023 - 12:55
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Dr Zarkoff 11-29-2023 - 14:26
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Strategic destruction 11-29-2023 - 16:56
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings theconductor 11-29-2023 - 17:17
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Dr Zarkoff 11-29-2023 - 20:27
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings Carlos Danger 11-30-2023 - 01:37
  NY - Army vet & elderly kicked out of nursing homes to make room for illegal train riding illegal aliens Mo inconvenient news 2 ignore 11-30-2023 - 08:27
  Re: Asylum Seekers' Train Defies Warnings Against Illegal Crossings I'ma M'gaga 11-30-2023 - 11:34
  The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug Carlos Danger 12-05-2023 - 03:37
  Re: The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug I'ma M'gaga 12-05-2023 - 11:03
  Re: The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug Carlos Danger 12-05-2023 - 19:04
  Re: The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug BOB2 12-05-2023 - 20:00
  Re: The Main Stream Media Lies Like A Rug I'ma M'gaga 12-05-2023 - 20:16
  Re: LMAO.... BOB2 11-30-2023 - 11:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com