Re: CAHSR to Receive $3.1 Billion From Biden Administration-Santa gave them the train sets, too....
Author: BOB2
Date: 12-05-2023 - 20:56

Commenter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [hsr.ca.gov]
> eed-rail-authority-to-receive-record-3-1-billion-f
> rom-biden-administration/

So, they got money to finish what they started, tracks, signals, electrification, actually build a station in Fresno, and connect it from Wasco into Bakerfield.

But they've been such good kids at the CAHSRA this year, that Santa even threw in an extra three quarters of a billion for choo-choo's to run on it, and shop facilities (sort of??? "design"???)...

Santa Taxpayer gave the CHSRA some six sets of HSR trains for Christmas...

Once again, like the State Legislature lately, specifically and directly stated in the funding uses, no money for next phases, until they finish what they started... It's about what I expected, with some trains, and "maybe" the shops to maintain them...

Now, I just hope there this three billion dollars actually covers the current shortfall to complete "Phase I", and they aren't in the newspapers again, with another "oop's, we miscalculated how much we were over budget and we're still three billion short..." story, again....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  CAHSR to Receive $3.1 Billion From Biden Administration Commenter 12-05-2023 - 18:44
  Re: CAHSR to Receive $3.1 Billion From Biden Administration-Santa gave them the train sets, too.... BOB2 12-05-2023 - 20:56
  Re: CAHSR to Receive $3.1 Billion From Biden Administration-Santa gave them the train sets, too.... FUD 12-06-2023 - 00:41
  The elec trains were important to prevent the sensible Amtrak run thru and force all to transfer at Merced The public be damned 12-06-2023 - 12:41
  Re: The elec trains were important to prevent the sensible Amtrak run thru and force all to transfer at Merced FUD 12-07-2023 - 05:38
  Re: The elec trains were important to prevent the sensible Amtrak run thru and force all to transfer at Merced Our corrupt politics 12-10-2023 - 12:31
  Re: The elec trains were important to prevent the sensible Amtrak run thru and force all to transfer at Merced I'ma M'gaga 12-10-2023 - 12:51

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com