Re: Steamtown Superintendent Job Opening
Author: Alf Doten
Date: 12-11-2023 - 11:17

As a former career NPS employee I can say you are probably right, but they are looking for an administrator and not necessarily a rail buff. Chances are they will select somebody who "needs to be moved" or is on their way to becoming a "management assistant." I recall 30 years ago when they created the site they tried to convince me to move there because they didn't have the foggiest idea what to do with the place.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Steamtown Superintendent Job Opening Bruce Kelly 12-11-2023 - 08:14
  Re: Steamtown Superintendent Job Opening Steamless in Scranton 12-11-2023 - 08:50
  Re: Steamtown Superintendent Job Opening Alf Doten 12-11-2023 - 11:17
  Re: Steamtown Superintendent Job Opening Steamless in Scranton 12-11-2023 - 12:23
  Re: Steamtown Superintendent Job Opening - did a human write this job listing? Scott! 12-11-2023 - 19:03
  Re: Steamtown Superintendent Job Opening - did a human write this job listing? George Andrews 12-12-2023 - 08:54
  Re: Steamtown Superintendent Job Opening - did a human write this job listing? Alf Doten 12-12-2023 - 10:30

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com