2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead"
Author: 20 arrests - revolving door
Date: 12-27-2023 - 13:02

A Bronx man has been arrested after stabbing two teenage girls from Paraguay in Grand Central Station on Christmas morning after declaring he wanted “all white people dead.”

Steven Hutcherson, who also goes by the name Esteban Esono-Asue, allegedly entered a dining area in the cavernous Manhattan train depot where the tourists were eating. Hutcherson, who is black, insisted on being seated beside the teenagers accompanied by their parents. Local law enforcement reported that Hutcherson reportedly screamed, “I want all the white people dead.”

Notably, the New York Times did not report this quote in their coverage of the hate crime, despite its being cited in other coverage of the attack.

“I don’t want to sit with the black people,” Hutcherson insisted to the host at the restaurant. “I want to sit next to the crackers.” After being seated beside the Paraguayan family, according to the police report, Hutcherson approached their table with a knife and stabbed one of the daughters in the back before attacking the second girl in the leg. Both were later taken to Bellevue Hospital, with neither reporting to be in life-threatening condition.

Hutcherson has been arrested nearly 20 times, two of which came in the last six months. In November, he threatened Yussif Abdullahi with a weapon and received a 15-day sentence,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/two-tourists-stabbed-by-man-wanting-all-white-people-dead-in-new-york-city/ar-AA1m6rk4

Dems falsely blame whites for everything bad, actively pit races against each other, declare everything a zero sum game. And this is the inevitable result. Easily manipulated mentally ill people swallow the Dem lies and start hating other races.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" 20 arrests - revolving door 12-27-2023 - 13:02
  Re: 2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" Captain Stabbin 12-27-2023 - 13:20
  Re: 2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" TOMN 12-27-2023 - 20:34
  Re: 2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" I'ma M'gaga 12-27-2023 - 21:38
  Re: 2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" I dunno 12-27-2023 - 22:55
  Speaking of Slopping Reporting Metro-North & New York Central Fan 12-30-2023 - 14:36
  Speaking of Slopping Reporting Metro-North & New York Central Fan 12-30-2023 - 14:38

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com