Re: 2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead"
Author: I dunno
Date: 12-27-2023 - 22:55

Someone posted a graphic on LinkedIn with most polarized and least polarized countries. The US was in the “most” side. No surprise there! Geeze.

Crazy to think that in the 1990s things were really stable here. Well, with the exception of Rodney King. Search YT for the Rooftop Koreans who were filling in for the National Guard.

The OP has a point I guess.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" 20 arrests - revolving door 12-27-2023 - 13:02
  Re: 2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" Captain Stabbin 12-27-2023 - 13:20
  Re: 2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" TOMN 12-27-2023 - 20:34
  Re: 2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" I'ma M'gaga 12-27-2023 - 21:38
  Re: 2 girls stabbed in Grand Central Station by a man saying he wanted "all white people dead" I dunno 12-27-2023 - 22:55
  Speaking of Slopping Reporting Metro-North & New York Central Fan 12-30-2023 - 14:36
  Speaking of Slopping Reporting Metro-North & New York Central Fan 12-30-2023 - 14:38

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com