Re: Meanwhile for folks who come to AP for the trains... Some up to date factual information on Amtrak weather delays/cancellations
Author: R Ruiz
Date: 01-15-2024 - 16:34

Amtrak could definitely do better. The company seemed so much more capable just a few years ago. I was just told my trip tomorrow on 14 to SF via EMY is cancelled, so I bought a San Joaquin ticket, but then I determined that 14 IS running, but only to Oakland, so everyone going to SF on the 14 is just told they can't get there from here instead of having Amtrak run a bus three miles further to Oakland Jack London Sq? Needless to say, I re-booked the seat on 14 to Oakland. I expect a nearly empty train outside of a handful of CalPoly students

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Meanwhile for folks who come to AP for the trains... Some up to date factual information on Amtrak weather delays/cancellations BOB2 01-15-2024 - 10:12
  Re: Meanwhile for folks who come to AP for the trains... Some up to date factual information on Amtrak weather delays/cancellations Lordsigma 01-15-2024 - 11:35
  Re: Meanwhile for folks who come to AP for the trains... Some up to date factual information on Amtrak weather delays/cancellations Norman Schultze 01-15-2024 - 13:11
  Re: Meanwhile for folks who come to AP for the trains... Some up to date factual information on Amtrak weather delays/cancellations Phoebe Snow's boyfriend 01-15-2024 - 13:39
  Re: Meanwhile for folks who come to AP for the trains... Some up to date factual information on Amtrak weather delays/cancellations Norman Schultze 01-15-2024 - 14:23
  Re: Meanwhile for folks who come to AP for the trains... Some up to date factual information on Amtrak weather delays/cancellations Translator 01-15-2024 - 14:35
  Re: Meanwhile for folks who come to AP for the trains... Some up to date factual information on Amtrak weather delays/cancellations Phoebe Snow's boyfriend 01-15-2024 - 20:25
  Re: Update on 48 (15) Phoebe Snow's boyfriend 01-15-2024 - 21:12
  Re: Meanwhile for folks who come to AP for the trains... Some up to date factual information on Amtrak weather delays/cancellations R Ruiz 01-15-2024 - 16:34
  Poor Lordsigma Listening 01-16-2024 - 01:24
  Re: Poor Lordsigma In case you haven't noticed..... 01-16-2024 - 09:56
  Re: You get it.... Of course, because you've actually done it... So you actually know..... BOB2 01-16-2024 - 17:17
  Re: You get it.... Of course, because you've actually done it... So you actually know..... El Gringo 01-17-2024 - 15:05

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com