Old Sunset Limited route
Author: arroyo secco
Date: 01-30-2024 - 09:30

Rail cart ride with drone footage over the now unused Phoenix line used by Amtrak.

[youtu.be]

Did investigators ever get any good evidence on the 1995 Sunset Limited saboteurs? The way the criminals covered their tracks and disappeared suggests to me they were railroad employees.

The BN employees who wrecked some MRL power similarly vanished without a trace. One thing I’ve noticed over the years is how railroads are a magnet for some pretty repulsive, borderline criminal characters. I get why trainmasters had to yell at workers so much.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Old Sunset Limited route arroyo secco 01-30-2024 - 09:30
  Re: Old Sunset Limited route curious 01-30-2024 - 15:21
  Re: Old Sunset Limited route - Why did you sell your truck? FBI IKIW PRESENT TIME 01-30-2024 - 16:04
  Re: Old Sunset Limited route - Just the fact mam.... But, unfortunately, the terrorist's did "win" in this case..... BOB2 01-30-2024 - 18:14
  Re: Old Sunset Limited route - Just the fact mam.... But, unfortunately, the terrorist's did "win" in this case..... confederated correctors 01-31-2024 - 13:51

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com