"Todd, please ban these posters I disagree with! NOW!!! Other views have no place on this forum!"
Author: surely not p(lease) d(elete) t(his!)
Date: 03-11-2024 - 11:58

So the LA Times closes their LA printing plant which reduces rail traffic. Someone notes that you don't need to waste money and resources printing papers when you can easily read it online these days. "But I like getting ink on my greasy fingers and struggling with all the different sections and all the trash it generates!"

Someone else notes that demand goes down when you start attacking half your readership. Falsely blaming them for everything that goes wrong. And advocating them not being able to get hired based on the color of their skin. And that they should pay original sin reparations for things that happened long before they were born. And advocating civil and criminal liability if they say the wrong thing. Bcuz "Offensive speech is worse than actual violence!"

"I started this thread to talk about some of the reasons for the loss of newspaper rail traffic, not all of the reasons for the loss of newspaper rail traffic. There is no reason to seek full context. Ignore the man behind the curtain. Anyone not vaxed and boosted boosted boosted will be silenced. Ribbit ribbit."

"Todd, Todd, Todd! u must ban them! NOW! They say wrong things! It burns! IT BURNS!!!!" - p(lease) d(elete) t(his!)

"I wholeheartedly agree! Dangerous thoughts have no place here! Different views are deadly dissenturection!" - commie jgilmore

"You ignorant goose poop eating moron salt lick of a troglodyte! "Dissenturection" is not a word! The phrase is "Dissent erection!" You are destroying the forum with your sloppy grammer!"(sic) - vigilante posting police LongLiveDevalSP

"According to the Wall Street Journal, Fuhrer DeSantis banned all newspapers in Florida and put all librarians in detention camps! True story. I swear!" - Liarwanna

"Dumbbutt pilot boy's fault!" - Professional Amtrak

"Woe and despair that I'll never have a newspaper and donuts in a Superliner diner again." - weeping Ronald

"Diners serve food. Riders sometimes eat food." - also Liarwanna

"y duz UP quit carrying newspaper over Donor Pazz every time its snow???" - bark bark

"slhsdd seowpge eddsoua efewe. - whether" (plus an upside down newspaper picture of flangers in action) - weather

"How's it going on Donner Pass, has the climate change sea level rise flooded it yet?" - also Liarwanna

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Those Low IQ railfan conventions stay home 03-11-2024 - 11:10
  "Todd, please ban these posters I disagree with! NOW!!! Other views have no place on this forum!" surely not p(lease) d(elete) t(his!) 03-11-2024 - 11:58
  Re: "Todd, please ban these posters I disagree with! NOW!!! Other views have no place on this forum!" wok up lat 03-11-2024 - 12:10
  The Change in Media and the LA Times Another Reader 03-11-2024 - 14:02
  Consolidated Media and the LA Times-Mirror-Zel-Pharma-rune of backpage Tronc-ed 03-11-2024 - 15:11
  Is it still nicknamed the APS show? BEEEEEE OHHHH! 03-21-2024 - 05:13

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com