The Change in Media and the LA Times
Author: Another Reader
Date: 03-11-2024 - 14:02

Regardless of your views, we all have changed how we get our news….

That being said, yes I was a LA Times subscriber for years and when they decided to abandon the balanced perspective, I let the print subscription lapse and eventually left their online service also. Sad to be honest.

Where this all heads? Who knows. The kids these days do not watch the news nor read traditional online newspapers.

As far the previous comments, yes the other website can be very one sided at times.

Did any of you enjoy Joesph Wambaugh books? He wrote several always having a veteran cop that was negative, drank too much and not fun to be around. Whenever I see DrKnow posting, I always picture him as a character in one of Joe’s books..

Ronald… boy we could go on for pages. This guy probably believes in UFO’s and just about every conspiracy out there.

Back to the LA Times, regardless of their political positions, the writing on the wall for print media has been on the wall for how long now?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Those Low IQ railfan conventions stay home 03-11-2024 - 11:10
  "Todd, please ban these posters I disagree with! NOW!!! Other views have no place on this forum!" surely not p(lease) d(elete) t(his!) 03-11-2024 - 11:58
  Re: "Todd, please ban these posters I disagree with! NOW!!! Other views have no place on this forum!" wok up lat 03-11-2024 - 12:10
  The Change in Media and the LA Times Another Reader 03-11-2024 - 14:02
  Consolidated Media and the LA Times-Mirror-Zel-Pharma-rune of backpage Tronc-ed 03-11-2024 - 15:11
  Is it still nicknamed the APS show? BEEEEEE OHHHH! 03-21-2024 - 05:13

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com