My 127th letter to the Most Honourable Subcommittee on Long Distance Passenger Rail Expansion Planning
Author: WhactivistVT
Date: 03-11-2024 - 23:26

I reminded them that the vital Tuskegee to Muskogee corridor was surprisingly not included in their future DIEPLBGT (Diversity Inclusive Equity Pork Lesbian Bicycle Gay Transportation)
national rail network spiderweb map. Rapid City would make a natural midpoint to extend this corridor to Tulsa, Dodge City and then a new line through North Platte, Wounded Knee, Rapid City to Wolf Point, MT. A minimum of 3 trains per day is necessary. As is a dome car, round observation, turning wye, fresh flowers in a full length diner, a baggage wagon capable of handling buffalo carcasses and scalps, and full wheelchair access to all cars. Failing to provided all of that, at a minimum, should be considered racist marginalization of the vital and historically abused passenger choo choo community.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Rapid City wants passenger rail CNW Dakota 400 03-11-2024 - 22:53
  My 127th letter to the Most Honourable Subcommittee on Long Distance Passenger Rail Expansion Planning WhactivistVT 03-11-2024 - 23:26
  Re: My 127th Troll Post? Harry Callahan 03-12-2024 - 05:32
  Re: My 127th Troll Post? Atsf69 03-16-2024 - 10:46
  Re: My 127th Troll Post? "Stop noticing rail crime!" 03-17-2024 - 13:33

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com