Re: METROLINK (SCAX) April 22,2024 free train day? BUMMER? Some folks are just very sensitive....
Author: BOB2
Date: 04-13-2024 - 09:19

EX-Rider to BOB2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BOB2 Wrote:

> > It probably helps to read the link that has
> been
> > posted with the free Earth Day announcements...
> >
> > So here it is:
> >
> > Earth day promotional link-Metrolink
> >
> > And, you can even take all Metro trains and
> buses,
> > and most muni buses in LA-Orange-Riverside and
> San
> > Bernardino Counties for free, as well.
>
> I see your rant missed the "one seat ride". So
> yes, it helps to read.
>
> ...and only you would ride a "bus" on a train
> promotion day!

You poor little thing... I was worried that you were in a "sensitive state" with your "BUMMER"....

But, I had no idea that my factual answer and informational post would upset your fragile state mind, so much...

I'm so sorry that I have apparently managed to make your "BUMMER" even more painful, merely by pointing out the options that folks who are rational, folks not overly disraught about the direct connection, and who like trains, might use to avail themselves of a trip on Metrolink to takethe Arrow on free train day on April 22, 2024.

"MY BAD"?

Since you don't ride the train anymore, being an "Ex-rider", I doubt that anyone taking advantage of Free Train Day, April 22, 2024, will realy miss your presence at the event all that much...

And, I guess that if you find yourself unable to cope with making the a transfer to the Arrow across the platform in Downtown San Bernardino, you'd find the bus connections to things like the nearest Metro Station, even more difficult to deal with....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  METROLINK (SCAX) April 22,2024 free train day- BUMMER! EX-Rider 04-12-2024 - 15:27
  Re: METROLINK (SCAX) April 22,2024 free train day- BUMMER! BOB 420 04-12-2024 - 16:46
  Re: METROLINK (SCAX) April 22,2024 free train day? BUMMER? BOB2 04-12-2024 - 17:12
  Re: METROLINK (SCAX) April 22,2024 free train day? BUMMER? EX-Rider to BOB2 04-13-2024 - 08:47
  Re: METROLINK (SCAX) April 22,2024 free train day? BUMMER? Some folks are just very sensitive.... BOB2 04-13-2024 - 09:19
  Re: METROLINK (SCAX) April 22,2024 free train day? BUMMER? Some folks are just very stupid.... EX-CAGE2 04-13-2024 - 10:39
  Re: METROLINK (SCAX) April 22,2024 free train day? BUMMER? Some folks are just very high? BOB2 04-13-2024 - 11:56

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com