Re: Transit operator deals with a nut in a hammock
Author: Mr Window
Date: 06-01-2024 - 17:19

Please do not overlook the dirty windows. Some retired fellows sit and watch the webcams evaluating the cleanliness of Amtrak’s exterior. My solution is to start a go-fund me to buy window cleaning supplies and spread that window crowd out along the various stations…. Train comes in, they clean what they can and get on the ham radio or telegraph and notify the next wash station as to which cars need to be cleaned.

I bet we could find quite a few bored old men, looking for something to do other than going to the local water board meetings to @#$%& about the water rates.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Transit operator deals with a nut in a hammock Unreal 05-31-2024 - 22:15
  Re: Transit operator deals with a nut in a hammock Creeping Amtrak 06-01-2024 - 02:39
  Re: Transit operator deals with a nut in a hammock Mr Window 06-01-2024 - 17:19
  Re: Transit operator deals with a nut in a hammock Clem 06-02-2024 - 11:44
  Re: Transit operator deals with a nut in a hammock Callum Out 06-02-2024 - 18:15
  Re: Transit operator deals with a nut in a hammock-I see that the mentally ill sexual predator TOMN was busy posting as Clem.... BOB2 06-03-2024 - 09:57
  Re: Transit operator deals with a nut in a hammock-I see that the mentally ill sexual predator TOMN was busy posting as Clem.... Hot Water 06-03-2024 - 13:18
  ^ ^ ^ Fake name troll is back ^ ^ ^ Hey Admin 06-03-2024 - 13:29
  Re: ^ ^ ^ Fake name troll is back ^ ^ ^ Non-existent Admin 06-05-2024 - 05:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com