Re: Entertainment
Author: T Judah
Date: 05-04-2009 - 02:21

Oh, another foaming foamer! - - pretending to be some other place than here! I suppose this thread just leaked over here from T.O..

You're welcome to T.O. - You can take my place. I just dropped it - IT'S BORING.

And don't give me that crap that there is any less foaming at the mouth there than here. I've been there. Besides, that's what foamers do - they foam, everywhere they go - even on T.O.

But at least on here, there are people willing to give us a real insider education about the deeper issues and technologies of railroading. The eclectic presentation and broad range of subject matter here is just plain fascinating.

And the pictures here - Wow. Real trains in their natural habitat (3/4 roster shot are always boring). Altamont Press is a great clearing house for great stuff, from just about everywhere train pictures are posted, even the "Library of congress"

And if that wasn't enough, I have found literally thousands of interesting rail related websites through Altamont Press. It's easy to be actually introduced to them here. On T.O. - it's just go fish.

This is a great place. Both Rob and Dave deserve a lot of credit and goodwill from us - and our business too.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Entertainment Who Cares 05-03-2009 - 22:28
  Re: Entertainment T Judah 05-04-2009 - 02:21
  Re: Entertainment N Beal 05-04-2009 - 07:32
  Re: Entertainment Tom McCann 05-04-2009 - 11:48
  Re: Entertainment Alan G 05-04-2009 - 16:04
  Re: Entertainment steve 05-04-2009 - 16:51
  Re: Entertainment Rich Hunn 05-04-2009 - 19:29
  Re: Entertainment Boared 05-05-2009 - 07:21
  Re: Entertainment smitty195 05-06-2009 - 06:47
  Re: Entertainment Christian J. Goepel 05-07-2009 - 00:05

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com