Re: BNSF Inspection train on Inside Gateway today?
Author: Tom Moungovan
Date: 06-25-2009 - 13:12

Rich Hunn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The train stopped for gas?

You sound like one of my H.S. English teachers Rich, but you are correct. Pardon my poor
sentence structure! They had slowed down quite a bit when coming off the Lake and we never
saw them again. Had a great week in ID and MT. Saw the Alder Gulch Shortline, hiked some
of the old Milwaukee at Vendome and got a 55 minute ride in a Douglas AD-5. That is the
baddest air machine that I have ever flown in to date and I've been fortunate to have been in
a few over the years. Take care.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  BNSF Inspection train on Inside Gateway today? Tom Moungovan 06-24-2009 - 20:38
  Re: BNSF Inspection train on Inside Gateway today? Matthew Mattioda 06-24-2009 - 22:11
  Re: BNSF Inspection train on Inside Gateway today? WAF 06-25-2009 - 05:54
  Re: BNSF Inspection train on Inside Gateway today? Tom Moungovan 06-25-2009 - 06:28
  Re: BNSF Inspection train on Inside Gateway today? Rich Hunn 06-25-2009 - 10:10
  Re: BNSF Inspection train on Inside Gateway today? Tom Moungovan 06-25-2009 - 13:12
  Re: BNSF Inspection train on Inside Gateway today? Rich Hunn 06-25-2009 - 13:43
  Re: BNSF Inspection train on Inside Gateway today? hepkema 06-25-2009 - 19:56

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com