Re: Trial posting...let's see if I can do it!
Author: Steven D. Johnson
Date: 01-12-2010 - 07:58

Thanks, David! I'll check that in the future. This picture is a lot softer in focus than the B&W I did at the same time. That was done in medium format, though. This was 35mm- it's a little more difficult to focus TTL on a little camera in low lighting. I think this image also suffers from a little reciprocity failure. But, this is not too much of a surprise- it did not enlarge very well, either. As it was already in the computer from the photolab, I thought it would make a good candidate to try and see how to post.

But thanks for fixing the post! I'll keep your notes in mind in the future. Other than that little glitch, it was nice to see how easy it was to post this. I'll try and put up a little bit more in the future...more of the vintage stuff, I hope!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Trial posting...let's see if I can do it! Steven D. Johnson 01-11-2010 - 22:04
  Re: Trial posting...let's see if I can do it! David.Curlee 01-12-2010 - 00:23
  Re: Trial posting...let's see if I can do it! Steven D. Johnson 01-12-2010 - 07:58

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com