Re: corp
Author: LPNGANDY
Date: 03-21-2010 - 07:56

CORP -- Don't know about that line, but yesterday I saw no work done yet on the old Coos Bay line I followed most of the way from Eugene to Florence. I followed as much as I could, and still stay on the roads. Lots of trees down and much rust. It did appear that something light-weight had been on the tracks from Eugene to Noti, probably a Hi-Railer truck or inspection car. Haven't heard any reports lately, from either the new or the old operators , CORP/UP-SP/Port of Coos Bay. Anyone know any more? Are they working on the tunnels still, on the southern section? I went by my old place of employment, the Longview,Portland,and Northern, at Vaughn,OR., to show my grandkids where I lived and worked in that company sawmill town, but soon left. The tracks of my past are rusted over, too, and the security dude there tried to scare me off when I stopped the Jeep to look at the things I had built.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  corp Dave 03-20-2010 - 22:16
  Re: corp LPNGANDY 03-21-2010 - 07:56
  Re: corp SP5103 03-21-2010 - 08:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com