Re: The Kettle Falls International Railway's Waneta/Columbia Gardens Job Today in the Rain
Author: Bruce Kelly
Date: 10-25-2010 - 21:40

VERY nice, Marty. And one of the best fall color shots I've seen this year. For all my years in the Inland Northwest, the closest I've been to that area has been the POVA. Looks like I'm long overdue for a visit to K.F. country.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The Kettle Falls International Railway's Waneta/Columbia Gardens Job Today in the Rain Marty Bernard 10-25-2010 - 20:13
  Re: The Kettle Falls International Railway's Waneta/Columbia Gardens Job Today in the Rain Bruce Kelly 10-25-2010 - 21:40
  Re: The Kettle Falls International Railway's Waneta/Columbia Gardens Job Today in the Rain PNWRailfan 10-26-2010 - 00:30
  Re: The Kettle Falls International Railway's Waneta/Columbia Gardens Job Today in the Rain S. Thomas 10-26-2010 - 04:23
  Re: The Kettle Falls International Railway's Waneta/Columbia Gardens Job Today in the Rain Hoghead 1 10-26-2010 - 21:56

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com