How Long will Morning Sun keep pumping out books?
Author: Jim
Date: 02-15-2012 - 13:29

Hi guys,

I probably have more Morning Sun books that I care to admit. Aside from a lot of editing errors, I like them (maybe a lot more than some people).

Anyway, I'm amazed that after about 25 years, he is still pumping put at least three new books a month.

I am noticingly lately that it's pretty much all east coast stuff, and a lot of Yanosey's own work (e.g. the 17 volumes of Pennsy Facilities, which is way boring for my personal interests).

It's a lot of stuff like Reading Facilities, Long Island, Pennsy Facilities, Trackside in Harrisburg or Toledo, Penn Central Through Passenger, New York Shortlines, etc. They are coming out with their 6th volume of the Lehigh Valley, yet there is only 5 published on the much larger SP, and fewer on the WP, GN, NP, etc.

You aren't seeing lately any new stuff on like Great Northern Vol. 2, or Trackside in Oakland, or Southern Pacific Through Passenger, San Francisco Trolleys or California Shortlines. The forthcoming Rock Island in Oklahoma and Union Pacific Trackside are (barely) exceptions and about the only new stuff that even sounds remotely towards the west.

So my question is, how long is Morning Sun going to continue to keep releasing new books at such a rampant rate? Or will he wind down sometime soon?

Is there a reason why all the new stuff is almost strictly in the East? Does he intend to continue adding many more new titles to the Through Passenger series?

Thanks in advance?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  How Long will Morning Sun keep pumping out books? Jim 02-15-2012 - 13:29
  Re: How Long will Morning Sun keep pumping out books? Setting Sun 02-15-2012 - 14:11
  Re: How Long will Morning Sun keep pumping out books? Jim 02-15-2012 - 14:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com