Concord Naval Weapons Station Protest
Author: chris bekiaris
Date: 10-10-2007 - 10:36

I'm reopening the thread that was posted in September. It just so happens that I had rain gutters intalled on Monday. The contractor was in the Navy and stationed at CNWS during the Brian Wilson incident. He did not witness the incident. He says there is INTEL video showing a couple of fellow protestors holding Wilson down by his shoulderes on the tracks as the engine was coming. He said there is also INTEL video of a fellow protestor going to a car after the engine cut off Wilson's legs and took an IV bag and tube out of the trunk of a car. In other words, Wilson intended to have his legs cut off as a protest to the Viet Nam War.

The contractor told me that since that day everybody was on thirty minute call (for any other protestor) and personnel rode the front of the engine.

I don't know what to make out of this, but this is what I was told.

chris bekiaris

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Concord Naval Weapons Station Protest chris bekiaris 10-10-2007 - 10:36
  Re: Concord Naval Weapons Station Protest David Epling 10-10-2007 - 10:56
  Similar Type Protests: The Davis Amtrak Station Anti-War Protest of 1972 Coleman Randall 10-10-2007 - 11:17
  Re: Similar Type Protests: The Davis Amtrak Station Anti-War Protest of 1972 Pete 10-10-2007 - 12:48
  Re: Similar Type Protests Donovan Gray 10-10-2007 - 12:52
  Re: Similar Type Protests: The Davis Amtrak Station Anti-War Protest of 1972 Alan C. Miller 10-11-2007 - 09:47
  Re: Concord Naval Weapons Station Protest Tom H 10-10-2007 - 13:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com