Re: Rail Corridor Acquisition Celebration Planned for Saturday, November 17
Author: Actual Railfan
Date: 10-09-2012 - 20:18

Very good; I'll suck up the soaring price of gas and head over there, without giving a single thought to the politics of the matter, nor the economics. I hope they'll do well, but I'll enjoy the operation while I can even if they don't. In other words, I plan to be a railfan and have fun. Anybody else here of a like mind, or would you rather stay home and complain?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Rail Corridor Acquisition Celebration Planned for Saturday, November 17 Howard 10-09-2012 - 19:57
  Re: Rail Corridor Acquisition Celebration Planned for Saturday, November 17 Actual Railfan 10-09-2012 - 20:18
  Re: Rail Corridor Acquisition Celebration Planned for Saturday, November 17 AngryFoamer 10-09-2012 - 20:44
  Re: Rail Corridor Acquisition Celebration Planned for Saturday, November 17 Howard 10-09-2012 - 21:31
  Re: Rail Corridor Acquisition Celebration Planned for Saturday, November 17 That Guy With the Genset 10-10-2012 - 09:52
  Re: Rail Corridor Acquisition Celebration Planned for Saturday, November 17 Howard 10-10-2012 - 10:33
  Re: Rail Corridor Acquisition Celebration Planned for Saturday, November 17 For Crap's Sake 10-10-2012 - 22:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com