Wonderful photos of Santa Cruz rail line
Author: Kathy S.
Date: 11-18-2012 - 20:07

Howard,

Thank's so much for posting this wonderful series of photos of the Santa Cruz rail line. I was at Sandy Lydon’s lecture Friday evening when George Dondero, Executive Director of the RTC, spoke about the acquisition and future use of the rail line. I’m glad you where there when he thanked you for your photos and narrative which he said has helped educate the RTC about some of the more interesting aspects of getting the line up and running. Your posts have been very informative for me as a county resident and someone believes this acquisition is a beneift to the county. I’ll bookmark your thread so I can keep up the progress of the Santa Cruz rail line and look forward to more beautiful photos. Keep up the exceptional work.

Kathy

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Santa Cruz Branch Line Ribbon Cutting & Whistle Stops Howard 11-18-2012 - 01:13
  Re: Santa Cruz Branch Line Ribbon Cutting & Whistle Stops Drew Jacksich 11-18-2012 - 01:25
  Re: Santa Cruz Branch Line Ribbon Cutting & Whistle Stops George Andrews 11-18-2012 - 08:45
  Re: Santa Cruz Branch Line Ribbon Cutting & Whistle Stops Howard 11-18-2012 - 09:50
  Re: Santa Cruz Branch Line Ribbon Cutting & Whistle Stops Howard 11-18-2012 - 09:54
  Re: Santa Cruz Branch Line Ribbon Cutting & Whistle Stops Craig Tambo 11-18-2012 - 14:31
  Re: Santa Cruz Branch Line Ribbon Cutting & Whistle Stops Brian Bergtold 11-18-2012 - 19:47
  Wonderful photos of Santa Cruz rail line Kathy S. 11-18-2012 - 20:07
  @ Kathy S. Howard 11-19-2012 - 09:37
  The NIMBYs And BANANAs Are Laying In Wait!! Santa Cruz Banana Slug 11-18-2012 - 21:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com