Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson
Author: Foamer Railroader
Date: 01-15-2013 - 15:18

Curious how the strangest things can annoy a foamer!

And just why would it have mattered any more, to anyone on this foamer forum, had the incident been yesterday --- considering that most of y'all are merely casual bystanders, just nosing around anyway!

It ain't like your gonna actually do a damn thing real, with any of that "Vast Knowledge". So therefore none of y'all really NEEDS to know anything at all, about railroading anyhow. So if you actually do know so muckin' fuch, why not just answer his question respectfully. It matters just about the same as anyone else' would.

As for me, I haven't a clue to what happened to any of it! And if I ever did know, I would have mercifully forgot it all by the next day anyway.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Where is the equipment from the Hinton Train Crash now??? Coleman Randall, Jr 01-14-2013 - 19:27
  Re: Where is the equipment from the Hinton Train Crash now??? Jack Williams 01-15-2013 - 05:28
  Re: Where is the equipment from the Hinton Train Crash now??? ronross 01-15-2013 - 09:35
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Foamer Railroader 01-15-2013 - 15:18
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Former Railroader 01-15-2013 - 15:19
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Observer 01-15-2013 - 20:13
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Former Railroader 01-17-2013 - 12:24
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Nice 01-17-2013 - 16:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com