Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson
Author: Former Railroader
Date: 01-17-2013 - 12:24

Since we're trading "@#$%&" titles around, perhaps you missed the original @#$%& remark, which was in response to a very simple question from Coleman Randall - "That incident was twenty-seven years ago, Coleman. Why does it matter ?"

So here is what I said about that; "why not just answer his question respectfully. It matters just about the same as anyone else's question would." So Mr Observer - who is the real @#$%& here - and hypocrite to boot!

Its the many (90%) of know-it-all foamers like you, including the author of the first @#$%& refusal to answer a simplistic question; that indeed continues to justify our bad opinion of y'all.

But to be called an "@#$%&" by a f-o-a-m-e-r is indeed an honor.

I will wear that badge proudly, should I called back out on the gang this spring.

Thankyou Sir.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Where is the equipment from the Hinton Train Crash now??? Coleman Randall, Jr 01-14-2013 - 19:27
  Re: Where is the equipment from the Hinton Train Crash now??? Jack Williams 01-15-2013 - 05:28
  Re: Where is the equipment from the Hinton Train Crash now??? ronross 01-15-2013 - 09:35
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Foamer Railroader 01-15-2013 - 15:18
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Former Railroader 01-15-2013 - 15:19
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Observer 01-15-2013 - 20:13
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Former Railroader 01-17-2013 - 12:24
  Re: How to Annoy a Foamer - In One Easy Lesson Nice 01-17-2013 - 16:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com