Date: 02-15-2013 - 17:50

Don king Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Isn't coach travel wonderful? Wouldn't you love
> to be seated alongside one of these stellar
> members of our society from Chicago to Los
> Angeles?
>
I've traveled well over 100,000 miles by train, most of that in coaches. Although I have encountered people who were less than civil, I've never witnessed a fight like what was shown in the you tube video. However, once while riding the business class in the Pennsyvlanian, two dudes in the rows in front of me nearly started duking it out over cell phone useage.

If I was on that train, neither of those guys would have been as a much as a threat to my life as the chowderhead in an SUV who nearly ran me over this evening while I was trying to cross a street in a crosswalk.

There are a lot of people who would call me "elitist" because I'd rather go to an art museum on a Sunday after than watch a football or because I'd rather watch a history or science documentary on PBS than reality TV or because I listen to jazz rather than country music. However, as someone who rides local and intercity buses travels by Amtrak often in coach, compared to you, I am salt of the earth.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "Bum Fights" Has A Championship Tournament At KCUT Don king 02-15-2013 - 14:14
  Re: "Bum Fights" Has A Championship Tournament At KCUT Pdxrailtransit 02-15-2013 - 14:25
  Re: "Bum Fights" Has A Championship Tournament At KCUT Phoebe Snow's Boyfriend 02-15-2013 - 17:50

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com