> Hutch 7.62 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Funny how leftist ideology screws everything
> up.
>
> This statement has some merit, but, my life/career
> was screwed up by Republican policies.

IMO I always thought this country has been screwed by the Hippie Democrat generation of the 60's and their give all the money away and prohibit everyone from everything because they are to ignorant to know better, unless we like it then it's OK. And the republican attitude since the 80's of, selling everything off to make the money you can and make a run for it and if you can't, get the Democrats and their give all technique to bail us out. Personally I praying on my Iraq, Afganistan, Libya,and Syrian War hardened generation to hopefully wake up and become the next greatest generation.

Enough with the politics and back to grumpy railroading........The WP trestle sucks.. :)

-Hutch

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Grass roots effort to save WP trestle in San Jose Ken Middlebrook 04-22-2013 - 09:26
  Re: Grass roots effort to save WP trestle in San Jose Bruce Kelly 04-22-2013 - 10:50
  Re: Grass roots effort to save WP trestle in San Jose Drew Jacksich 04-22-2013 - 10:55
  Re: Grass roots effort to save WP trestle in San Jose Hutch 7.62 04-22-2013 - 13:24
  Re: Grass roots effort to save WP trestle in San Jose Ward 04-22-2013 - 13:37
  Re: Grass roots effort to save WP trestle in San Jose Hutch 7.62 04-22-2013 - 14:38
  Re: Grass roots effort to save WP trestle in San Jose Lefty O'Doole 04-23-2013 - 13:53
  Re: Grass roots effort to save WP trestle in San Jose mook 04-22-2013 - 12:26

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com