Re: Pot on Amtrak in Colorado?
Author: Q
Date: 01-09-2014 - 15:44

They already do not allow the smoking of tobacco on the trains - for dam good reason I might add - and tobacco is already legal in all 50 states. So why on earth would they ever allow the smoking of any other substance on board; especially one with significant psychoactive effects from its second hand smoke (a key feature).

As much as I couldn't care less what anyone does while in private, as long as the consequences stay private (affecting no one else in any way); I wouldn't want anyone to be unknowingly exposed to any effect of any substance, legal or not; and not even knowingly, without freely expressed, unfettered, willing, deliberate consent.

That of course, would preclude the use of pot (should preclude alcohol too) in all public places anyway; let alone in the confined air of a train or plane. Indeed, causing any such effect on even one unwilling member of the public, should be viewed as a serious crime - tantamount to felonious assault.

I wonder if those who approved this legalization, thought any of this through. I doubt it!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Pot on Amtrak in Colorado? pdxrailtransit 01-09-2014 - 14:43
  Re: Pot on Amtrak in Colorado? Q 01-09-2014 - 15:44
  Re: Pot on Amtrak in Colorado? Margaret (SP fan) 01-09-2014 - 18:29
  Re: Pot on Amtrak in Colorado? Squeaky 01-10-2014 - 01:26
  Re: Pot on Amtrak in Colorado? theconductor 01-10-2014 - 08:46
  Re: Pot on Amtrak in Colorado? chakk 01-10-2014 - 18:36
  Re: Pot on Amtrak in Colorado? Craig Tambo 01-11-2014 - 00:38
  Re: Pot on Amtrak in Colorado? High Life 01-11-2014 - 08:56

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com