Re: Railroad cars ordered off Balloon Track uh oh
Author: realist
Date: 03-24-2015 - 08:02

Can't tell me someone didn't see this coming, and have some sort of plan to dispose of these engines and cars. The way folks are now so very sensitive to what they see, and are so easily offended by anything out of their limited understanding and knowledge, and being in California, those owning or responsible for these old units would have a plan already, or have taken care of it a long time ago. I really like these old rigs, but to see them just sit and rust and bother people makes me sad. They should be somewhat painted up and moved, or given a decent burial or torch cremation.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railroad cars ordered off Balloon Track uh oh Erasmus B Dragon 03-23-2015 - 16:16
  Re: Railroad cars ordered off Balloon Track uh oh John B 03-23-2015 - 20:31
  Re: Railroad cars ordered off Balloon Track uh oh Jeff Moore 03-23-2015 - 20:47
  Re: Railroad cars ordered off Balloon Track uh oh Jon 03-23-2015 - 23:13
  Re: Railroad cars ordered off Balloon Track uh oh realist 03-24-2015 - 08:02
  Re: Railroad cars ordered off Balloon Track uh oh Industrial Goth 03-24-2015 - 17:55
  Re: Railroad cars ordered off Balloon Track uh oh George Andrews 03-24-2015 - 20:01
  Re: Railroad cars MUNSONED on the Balloon Track uh oh HUTCH 7.62 03-24-2015 - 21:46
  Re: Railroad cars MUNSONED on the Balloon Track uh oh Alfred Doten 03-25-2015 - 22:00

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com