Re: Westside Express Service Construction
Author: Jerry Loy
Date: 03-22-2008 - 03:55

It does seem like they have lots of work left to do.

Can't wait to see the DMU on the property and running around. Haven't been down toward Wilsonville, but they are working day and night in Beaverton area. As posted, track is still not connected from Beaverton TC to the Railroad, but it can't be too long before that happens.

I did drive into the Tigard Station parking lot. It's really small and I'm glad that I drive a Jetta cause it might have been tight in there with a truck or suburban. Looks like they are putting up fence between the parking lot and the tracks.

None of the signals are working yet AFAIK. They are all still turned away from the tracks.

From Hall St. the Tigard yard has had some cars in it, it looks pretty cool down there, wish I could get down there to check it out, this summer when things dry out I will have to park at the Tigard Library and hike back there.

I signed up for updates on the project from tri-mets web page back when but don't think i have ever got anything from them. Hope thing are not behind schedule and they don't push back the start date from early September.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Westside Express Service Construction Tom McCann 03-19-2008 - 18:55
  Re: Westside Express Service Construction wigwagfan 03-20-2008 - 20:42
  Re: Westside Express Service Construction Jerry Loy 03-22-2008 - 03:55
  Re: Westside Express Service Construction Arlen Sheldrake 03-22-2008 - 17:22
  Re: Westside Express Service Construction FHL 03-22-2008 - 19:00

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com