Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk
Author: Howard
Date: 05-27-2015 - 01:13

Disqus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like Brian realized his mistake and deleted
> his posts.

I noticed Brian Peoples deleted his comments about Roaring Camp and the alleged City of Santa Cruz suit earlier this evening. Earlier in the day I took screen shots of his comments and sent them to the RTC Deputy Director and a Roaring Camp Officer. I am sure this has been shared with their respective attorneys and the City of Santa Cruz’s attorneys too. I also posted screen shots of his comments on Facebook and Altamont Press to expose what he has been saying. With this much exposure I suspect word got back to him quickly that he was putting himself and possibly others in serious jeopardy. I have talked with individuals who originally supported him, but once they saw his methods and how he miss led them they quickly distanced themselves from him. There is even talk now that the bicycle accidents at the roundabout may have been staged.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-26-2015 - 10:20
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk mook 05-26-2015 - 12:16
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-26-2015 - 13:07
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk mook 05-26-2015 - 13:49
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Espee99 05-26-2015 - 14:22
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-26-2015 - 15:39
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Steamer 05-26-2015 - 16:24
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-26-2015 - 14:35
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk mook 05-26-2015 - 16:01
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Negin 05-26-2015 - 16:25
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk john 05-26-2015 - 14:22
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Nudge 05-26-2015 - 21:19
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Disqus 05-26-2015 - 22:06
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-27-2015 - 01:13
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk HUTCH 7.62 05-27-2015 - 19:39
  Brian Peoples is the Aptos Village Idiot... Not a fan of Brian Peoples.... 06-10-2015 - 18:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com