Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk
Author: HUTCH 7.62
Date: 05-27-2015 - 19:39

Howard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Disqus Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looks like Brian realized his mistake and
> deleted
> > his posts.
>
> I noticed Brian Peoples deleted his comments about
> Roaring Camp and the alleged City of Santa Cruz
> suit earlier this evening. Earlier in the day I
> took screen shots of his comments and sent them to
> the RTC Deputy Director and a Roaring Camp
> Officer. I am sure this has been shared with their
> respective attorneys and the City of Santa Cruz’s
> attorneys too. I also posted screen shots of his
> comments on Facebook and Altamont Press to expose
> what he has been saying. With this much exposure I
> suspect word got back to him quickly that he was
> putting himself and possibly others in serious
> jeopardy. I have talked with individuals who
> originally supported him, but once they saw his
> methods and how he miss led them they quickly
> distanced themselves from him. There is even talk
> now that the bicycle accidents at the roundabout
> may have been staged.

A Job well done Howard!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-26-2015 - 10:20
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk mook 05-26-2015 - 12:16
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-26-2015 - 13:07
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk mook 05-26-2015 - 13:49
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Espee99 05-26-2015 - 14:22
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-26-2015 - 15:39
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Steamer 05-26-2015 - 16:24
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-26-2015 - 14:35
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk mook 05-26-2015 - 16:01
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Negin 05-26-2015 - 16:25
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk john 05-26-2015 - 14:22
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Nudge 05-26-2015 - 21:19
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Disqus 05-26-2015 - 22:06
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk Howard 05-27-2015 - 01:13
  Re: According To Brian Peoples Roaring Camp Will Cease Service To The Santa Cruz Boardwalk HUTCH 7.62 05-27-2015 - 19:39
  Brian Peoples is the Aptos Village Idiot... Not a fan of Brian Peoples.... 06-10-2015 - 18:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com