Re: Life of a Long-Haul Trucker - sounds like some trainmen I have known
Author: Kcjones
Date: 08-06-2015 - 22:13

George,
That's a big 10/4, Good Buddy! I use to have fun driving all over the country, but sadly, those days are gone. After 2 million miles, I finally gave up the road about 6 years ago. I just wasn't worth the hassle anymore. Next year marks my 30th year behind the wheel. And with all the new regs about to hit the books, I feel my days are numbered. When the EOBR requirement comes out, I will quit. What is it about the word "FREEDOM" you don't understand; or the term "Private Property". It no longer exist in this country. It ain't none of the govts business if I decide to take "my" rig down to the 7/11 for a slurpee on the weekend.
JL

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Life of a Long-Haul Trucker - sounds like some trainmen I have known mook 08-05-2015 - 21:12
  Re: Life of a Long-Haul Trucker - sounds like some trainmen I have known George Andrews 08-06-2015 - 08:46
  Re: Life of a Long-Haul Trucker - sounds like some trainmen I have known Kcjones 08-06-2015 - 22:13
  Re: Life of a Long-Haul Trucker - sounds like some trainmen I have known George Andrews 08-07-2015 - 18:11

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com