Re: Caltrain apologizes - but is it normal to shut down the locomotive after a grade crossing crash?
Author: old spike driver
Date: 09-27-2015 - 13:11

I don't often comment, but, when I have something to say, here goes. I thought that we are all just interested in railroad activities, of any sort, and all have questions from time to time, about whatever has happened on the rails or in the offices. I have been around locos, steam and diesel, and done track work, and blacksmithed parts, and rode trains for over 50 years, and I still have questions. Not all of us are trainexperts, and don't need to be reprimanded for something we ask about! I agree with Mike. It seems some of us have a hair-trigger, just waiting to go off on someone. A lot of us do have a lot of knowledge, in the areas we have spent most of our lives doing, but still don't know everything, Mr. Expert. Relax, back off into a siding, cool your wheels awhile. And all of us - try not to insult each other. If you can't, just go on down the track. Thanks for your time, OSD

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Caltrain apologizes - but is it normal to shut down the locomotive after a grade crossing crash? mook 09-27-2015 - 10:49
  Re: Caltrain apologizes - but is it normal to shut down the locomotive after a grade crossing crash? Trainexpert 09-27-2015 - 11:51
  Re: Caltrain apologizes - but is it normal to shut down the locomotive after a grade crossing crash? Mike Swanson 09-27-2015 - 12:52
  Re: Caltrain apologizes - but is it normal to shut down the locomotive after a grade crossing crash? old spike driver 09-27-2015 - 13:11
  Re: Caltrain apologizes - but is it normal to shut down the locomotive after a grade crossing crash? clipper841 09-27-2015 - 13:57
  Re: Caltrain apologizes - but is it normal to shut down the locomotive after a grade crossing crash? Stash 09-27-2015 - 14:19
  Re: Caltrain apologizes - but is it normal to shut down the locomotive after a grade crossing crash? mook 09-27-2015 - 15:41

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com