Re: [photos] train-car-bike multimodal street
Author: bike-dodger gandy
Date: 01-17-2016 - 14:50

Yep, if the riders, drivers, and walkers would only use a little sense when out in public! I would be so surprised, I probably could not believe it, and have to pull over to re-group my wits. Here in Eugene, OR., I am really surprised when I see a bike rider obeying the traffic rules. I ride a bike, in addition to driving my car and walking and watching trains, and I remember that I had to take a test, get a license, and obey the traffic rules, when I got my first bike at 8 yrs. old. Folks around here, especially around University of Oregon, act like they are the only ones on the road, and I always have to watch, knowing they will probably blow right thru a stop sign without even looking, or give me the finger if they do look, as I obey the rules and laws. And, of course, a lot of people want a whistle-free zone all thru town, as they ride and walk and jog wearing their music things in their ears. I will never understand the mentality of the masses anymore.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  [photos] train-car-bike multimodal street Street running 01-17-2016 - 01:19
  Re: [photos] train-car-bike multimodal street Street running 01-17-2016 - 10:24
  Re: [photos] train-car-bike multimodal street JR 01-17-2016 - 11:04
  Re: [photos] train-car-bike multimodal street mook 01-17-2016 - 13:53
  Re: [photos] train-car-bike multimodal street Max Wyss 01-17-2016 - 13:54
  Re: [photos] train-car-bike multimodal street mook 01-17-2016 - 14:21
  Re: [photos] train-car-bike multimodal street bike-dodger gandy 01-17-2016 - 14:50
  Re: [photos] train-car-bike multimodal street The Odd Duck 01-17-2016 - 17:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com