Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis
Author: Keith Ode
Date: 07-07-2016 - 16:25

M. Harris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We're supposed to have compassion for two idiots
> who took the coward's way out of life they
> couldn't deal with, and upset the lives of dozens
> of other innocent people in the process? I don't
> think so. Compassion for the innocent, without a
> doubt. For the cowardly? No.

Say what you will about these women, standing in front of a train until it kills you takes balls. I don't think too many cowards do that. I'm not condoning what they did at all, but I always find the use of the word 'coward' in these situations weird.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis News at Noon 07-07-2016 - 08:40
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis Not Frickin' News 07-07-2016 - 11:21
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis Yes, News! 07-07-2016 - 13:47
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis Non-News Noticer 07-08-2016 - 14:02
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis M. Harris 07-07-2016 - 15:55
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis Keith Ode 07-07-2016 - 16:25
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis TJ 07-07-2016 - 18:47
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis jimmyj 07-07-2016 - 22:55
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis News at Noon 07-08-2016 - 07:23
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis "Frickey" 07-08-2016 - 14:12
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis News at Noon 07-11-2016 - 07:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com