Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis
Author: "Frickey"
Date: 07-08-2016 - 14:12

News at Noon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I report what I see, "Frickey" if these two
> people would have offed themselves without
> involving the railroad I would not have reported
> it
>
> And you need to get a clue! I have a life.

You again with the silly, childish names? Oh my, strange little twit, aren't you?!

As for you having a life, perhaps. We can also say that about bacteria, viruses, and dog crap.

Please let me repeat: "think happy thoughts about our hobby, TRAINS"...and say it over and over again until you crack a smile. And turn off the damn news.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis News at Noon 07-07-2016 - 08:40
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis Not Frickin' News 07-07-2016 - 11:21
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis Yes, News! 07-07-2016 - 13:47
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis Non-News Noticer 07-08-2016 - 14:02
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis M. Harris 07-07-2016 - 15:55
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis Keith Ode 07-07-2016 - 16:25
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis TJ 07-07-2016 - 18:47
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis jimmyj 07-07-2016 - 22:55
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis News at Noon 07-08-2016 - 07:23
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis "Frickey" 07-08-2016 - 14:12
  Re: Two women struck and killed by Amtrak train while sitting on tracks in St. Louis News at Noon 07-11-2016 - 07:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com