Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first?
Author: BOB2
Date: 09-03-2016 - 10:31

The Maginot Line is, of course, or maybe could have been, a success in some of your interesting minds.......like so may other inadequacies, if it was only "longer"..... Do you mean like the Atlantic Wall, which with no preparation at all at Omaha Beach took us only 2 hours to breach? Size wasn't the problem, it was planning for the last war, by small minds, wasting vast resources that failed to achieve there purpose, was the fundamental problem.....

Woulda, shoulda, coulda.......mostly from some of my favorite gainsaying train haters and those that prattle bizarre conspiracy theories, is always very amusing to me, though. It's a window into understanding those kind of interesting thought processes.

For someone like me who has worked on successful projects, that many of you will drive or ride on today, and who supports a first world rail passenger system that improves mobility and access, offering us a real and viable transportation alternative to 20 mph. freeway travel peak and off peak on many of these corridors, it is going to be an interesting coming year for CHSRA.....

Salvaging something useful for the taxpayers and traveling public from this financial and credibility disaster and creating a first world passenger rail in CA is more important to me.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? Lark 09-02-2016 - 16:53
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? BOB2 09-02-2016 - 17:37
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? synonymouse 09-02-2016 - 22:54
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? BOB2 09-03-2016 - 10:31
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? clipper841 09-03-2016 - 19:01
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? clipper841 09-03-2016 - 19:01
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? The Odd Duck 09-02-2016 - 23:36
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? Ed Workman 09-03-2016 - 07:55
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? synonymouse 09-03-2016 - 10:04
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the Pie in the Face first? Giuseppe Benvenuto aka Joe Welcome 09-03-2016 - 10:20
  Re: California HSR - Who's gonna get the cake first? Gen. George Patton 09-05-2016 - 10:09

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com