Russell to Kamilos Attention Delusion Landing Railroad
Author: Alan C. Miller
Date: 07-19-2008 - 14:56

This thread demonstrates various types of mental illness.

Russell was asking a legit question about a proposed railroad between the Port of Oakland and Crows Landing. Dick Z. got the route correct, it is on existing rail lines. I find it amusing that people would pick this thread, based on a real story, to criticize Russell.

Russell strikes me as someone who has a very active imagination, as I sure those who built the Central Pacific also had. He also seems to enjoy all the attention bestowed on his fanciful railroad, including those questioning his mental state now demanding he be sequestered. You may have the obsessive illness need to read all threads, as it is rather easy to skip threads that begin with "Russell".

Caltrans is indeed studying the Crows Landing project, as well as the Shafter intermodal hub. This despite PofOakland not wanting any part of it, and the obvious attempt to milk 1B funds by developer Kamilos. I give the Crows Landing project slightly more likelihood of being built than the Pacific Rim Railroad. Who is more delusional: Russell, the members of the Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors, or Gerry Kamilos? Kamilos actually proposed a rail trench through Patterson to alleviate citizen panic there about freight train congestion in town. Another reach at the public trough no doubt.

Russell dreams of rail routes, Kamilos dreams of public money in his wallet. While the Pacific Rim Railroad my be a delusion, at least Russell is only asking for you attention, which you can choose to give him or not. Kamilos wants to suck your wallet; good luck stopping that!

Meanwhile, I will continue to be amused by Russell's imagination and your reactions to it.

--Alan C. Miller, Davis, CA

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing Russell 07-18-2008 - 12:29
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing J 07-18-2008 - 12:38
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing Joe Magruder 07-18-2008 - 13:47
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing J 07-18-2008 - 14:23
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing J #2 07-18-2008 - 15:32
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing ? 07-18-2008 - 16:41
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing Bob 07-18-2008 - 15:19
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing MichCal2 07-18-2008 - 16:18
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing WAF 07-18-2008 - 16:45
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing Dick Zellerbach 07-18-2008 - 19:13
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing OldPoleBurner 07-18-2008 - 19:32
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing open joint 07-18-2008 - 20:00
  Re: New railroad between Oakland and Crows Landing mook 07-18-2008 - 21:49
  Russell to Kamilos Attention Delusion Landing Railroad Alan C. Miller 07-19-2008 - 14:56
  Re: Russell to Kamilos Attention Delusion Landing Railroad OldPoleBurner 07-21-2008 - 20:18
  Re: Russell to Kamilos Attention Delusion Landing Railroad Drew Lewis 07-22-2008 - 07:52
  Re: Russell to Kamilos Attention Delusion Landing Railroad Rich Hunn 07-22-2008 - 14:48
  Re: Russell to Kamilos Attention Delusion Landing Railroad Claude Delphia 09-26-2008 - 22:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com