Re: OERM and the Santa Fe FP45
Author: Ed Workman
Date: 10-02-2018 - 08:05

OERM's website is execrable
The ARE some places that have more information, but one can't get there or find them from the main site.
The organization re-defined itself with a new head man and ran off many volunteers.
One may be able to find more info by one or more OERM regulars who post on the PE Facebook site. There appears to be a broad interest in PE on that site, so perhaps the Tank Engine Syndrome is just on the OERM site
And yes it's Thomas, Stemmpunk, Classic Cars Trucks Motorcycles etc
Geezers need not apply- I gave up paying dues when the re-frambulation stopped the Gazette for several months, so I have no idea of the effects have made to finances or membership .
I do know that the effect on accessibility of recently acquired collections has been less than hoped for, and my time is running out.
As for restoration,
There are dedicated folks who work very hard at various projects and have made them successful The FP45 is one, SP 1006 is progressing, and it's under a deep, thorough renovation.
The Blimps run and have been getting restoration as well, so I see [um , from very afar] no signs of in-fighting.
Then again, I spose donating some money or time might help. I made a small effort and was disappointed, but I hope things will improve and perhaps I'll try again

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  OERM and the Santa Fe FP45 Ghost of Huell Howser 10-01-2018 - 21:32
  Re: OERM and the Santa Fe FP45 Ed Workman 10-02-2018 - 08:05
  Re: OERM and the Santa Fe FP45 Bill 10-02-2018 - 13:53
  Re: OERM and the Santa Fe FP45 Ghost of Pinicate 10-03-2018 - 22:13
  Re: OERM and the Santa Fe FP45 Tony Cz 10-04-2018 - 08:29
  Re: OERM and the Santa Fe FP45 Dirty Laundry 10-04-2018 - 12:10
  OERM Facebook announcement today Ghost of Fred Perris 10-05-2018 - 21:30
  Re: OERM Facebook announcement today Bill 10-06-2018 - 08:43
  Re: OERM Facebook announcement today They aren't the only place that does 10-06-2018 - 10:48

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com