Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems?
Author: Nussel Snouts
Date: 10-13-2018 - 13:40

Thank you Bob, I have had to apologize many times in life but I feel much better afterward. Shortly after posting the cranky reaction it was regretted, thinking I did not need to that. Should have just explained what I meant.
All I ever had were one speed balloon tired bikes but rode long distances and would be gone all day with the Tonka friend. We lived near the top of a large steep hill with cable car grades but always rode straight up the streets. One time while pumping up the hills both handle bars snapped clean off at the yoke with me landing behind the bike holding both grips. I thought it great fun to come down our street as fast as possible then curve into the ramp of our rockery walled driveway. One when doing this my older brother happened to be looking out the kitchen window and he witnessed the front wheel of the bike fold in half when it hit the ramp at speed. When I came in the house he said, "I really didn't think you were going to survive that wreck".
Many in the neighborhood had skateboards with plenty of them homemade. Never felt comfortable on them and I envisioned nasty accidents so left them alone.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Huffy 10-11-2018 - 13:17
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Clem 10-11-2018 - 19:48
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Robert Hogan 10-12-2018 - 06:59
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Nussel Snouts 10-12-2018 - 07:56
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Bob Anderson 10-12-2018 - 14:34
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Nussel Snouts 10-13-2018 - 01:39
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Bob Anderson 10-13-2018 - 07:38
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Nussel Snouts 10-13-2018 - 13:40
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Bob Anderson 10-13-2018 - 15:49
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? oh well... 10-13-2018 - 07:48
  Re: Bike Nazis to blame for Denver commuter rail problems? Commenter 10-13-2018 - 23:32

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com